Re: [FWDLK] Fwd: Re: [FWDLK] car lifespans

Re: [FWDLK] Fwd: Re: [FWDLK] car lifespans

As stated, these were my observations over 30 years or so.
Mostly "Dad" bought his Whatever and then had it serviced down at the corner Gas Station or Garage. As I remember, that was the way of life. I'm sure the Mfg. wanted the dealerships to feature service, and most did, but the Owners and General Managers focused on sales. And this was mostly about Maintenance services and not heavy repair.

And as I said, I never worked for a domestic, unless it was an add on. A Toyota dealer I worked for also had AMC, i was actually hired to just work the AMC line. I could tell you stories about how bad they were to work on. That cured me, only foreign after that.

Ray