[FWDLK] 1957-58-59 Parts

I am planning to pick up a 1959 Windsor 4-door pillared sedan soon, and was wondering if there was anyone looking for parts for their 300.  I'm picking a few parts from it for my 300-D. mostly small items like underhood brackets and nuts & bolts.

The car is complete but very rusty, and has been off the road for at least five years. All the glass is good. The owner drove it as his everyday car for about 10 years before parking it, needing both engine and trans work.

I seem to recall someone looking for a rear bumper for their 300E, but couldn't find the appropriate message on our listserver site.

John Spiers
Lake Worth, Florida

Food fight? Enjoy some healthy debate
in the Yahoo! Answers Food & Drink Q&A.