[FWDLK] Pirates Caves ...?

One thing about this List Server is the common respect and spirit of
cooperation that exists among its posters (snif) .....

But seriously, the Forwardlook website, until recently, had a board
called the Rec Room, where unbridled postings occurred, & to Fearless
Leader's credit (imho) was retired
from the site.

My question is, in your traversing of various cyberspace locales, have
you guys encountered websites where a specific Board was established
therein, which , specifically, permitted or encouraged
NON-subject-related
(read: vulgar/personal/political) 'jokes' ?

My only experience is with the Viper Club of America (& its
evil-alter-ego, NON-related: "Viper Alley" website, which sole purpose
in cyber-life IS "free-speech!).

Neil Vedder