Re: [FWDLK] Fwd: [FWDLK] floor mats et al

Re: [FWDLK] Fwd: [FWDLK] floor mats et al

The way to fix this is with the voting booth.
First you mail/email every car club in NC. Then you form a very simple loose organization, then you write letters to the editors of everyone's town. Recruit anyone else who loves or has old cars. Remind them that now it's old cars, next it might be your old tractors, antique farm equiptment, doll collection, and many other things in an effort to raise tax money. Now when your group numbers get large, remind those-who-make-laws that you will campaign against them if they don't fix the problem. That's what their there for. When you have 5-10K voters saying they will vote you out of office just for not taking care of the problem, you tend to wake up. This is how SEMA started, I think.

And when all else fails, move to Rural Western Arkansas, where the land is reasonable, there are no building codes or inspections, and you do/build what you want, like it usta was! When Bill Clinton was Governor here, he lost a reelection bid because he had raised the Tag Registration Fee a few dollars. He was elected the next time for a total of 3 times as Gov., and twice as Pres., but no one voted for him if you ask!

Regards, Ray