Re: [FWDLK] Fwd: [FWDLK] floor mats et al

Re: [FWDLK] Fwd: [FWDLK] floor mats et al

Ahhh... isn't that a novel idea! VOTING! Not only is it the American way to get cheaper licensing rates on collector and antique cars, but, you can also vote out the idiots in power that dream up this crap. I recommend voting out at least every other incumbent no matter the political party or his/her views...maybe the rest will wake up!
John in...WI, still in the top five for income tax!
----- Original Message ----- From: "Ray Jones" <hurst300@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

The way to fix this is with the voting booth.