From: Forward Look Mopar Discussion List [mailto:L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of debenson2
Sent: Wednesday, June 06, 2007 8:32 PM
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] ESPO Springs 'n Things Experiences, Anyone?

I just did the same thing on my '57 Plymouth....

Healy Spring Company did my work, new front end bushings and shocks too...

990 Central Ave NE
Minneapolis, MN 55413

(612) 379-2080

Very nice to deal with.

Someone at one time put on these big ugly brackets to raise the rear end and when I got the car I put on a set of skyjacker air shocks...(never did hold air very well)

What a difference, the ride and handling is great!!

debenson2
road2recovery
Box 43873
Brooklyn Park, Minnesota 55443 USA