[FWDLK] Tulsa

I just came home and watched all the videos I could find and I did see what looked like the corner tail fin and bumper sticking out of the bag and from what I could see the bumper looked rusted {plating peeling off and rusty.  But I hope this is not a bad sign and if that is the only problems I am sure some one that wants a little publicity would donate any Chrome plating or body work as needed to the winner.  {Wishful thinking?}  I can’t wait to see  the complete car.  Just wish they took the time in 1957 to think of a better way to seal this car from any and all elements.  Chuck Deyoe 1955 new Yorker