Re: [FWDLK] Boyd Coddington's performance

Re: [FWDLK] Boyd Coddington's performance

Being a real "car guy" and a hot rodder I too don't like Boyd,he is an arrogant A--hole with very little respect for any car. He is in it for publicity and money. His own son who is a member of the Shifters car club (traditional hot rods and rat rods) is embarrassed to be related to him (I swear he said it on TV). If Boyd dislikes Mopars why would he volunteer to help with the lowly Plymouth? Publicity. All the Tulsa people probably knew about him is that he is a name that is related to cars and had his own TV show. As I said before they even opened the tomb,the thought of him touching that car made me sick.
Adam Lindenbaum

See what's free at AOL.com.