Re: [FWDLK] "Belvedere brouhaha"

> BTW, Cloyd Boddington was invited by the host to give his TV show info and
introduce his crew.

I have no recollection of this. If the video is archived, I'd love to go
back and view it. The only thing I know is that a member of the Historical
Society and organizing committee ranted to me, personally, that he was
specifically told not to do this.

As Neil has correctly stated, the car is in much better condition than some
of the images would suggest. The only rustout that was visible on the outer
skin was a small hole on the driver's door. The driver's side seemed to fare
worse than the passenger side.

Ron