Re: [FWDLK] "Belvedere brouhaha"

I guess I just don't get it.  Sure it was a disappointment that the car had been underwater and looked like crap.  Still, I have seen as bad or worse dragged from the field and sold for restoration rather than just for parts.

She is still a 100 % complete car and once it is totally cleaned up, will no doubt be in a lot better shape than the mud and smears would lead one to believe.

I would be happy to take that car in a NY minute.  Even if some of the frame turned out to be shot and the lower portions of the body in bad shape, I think it is worthy of bringing back.  No one really knows what shape the car is in overall, lets not consign it to the junk heap or to an ignominious end as a muddy spot in the corner of a museum.

My 2 cents.

Bill Huff