Re: [FWDLK] "Belvedere brouhaha"

No one can assess the true condition of the Fury until the cosmoline is removed.  That is one sticky, tough mess that looks like rust and mud, but I am sure provided much protection for the outer body, chrome, etc.

Springs can be replaced (if desired), interiors and gauges can be replaced (if desired) and the car can be restored (if desired).  I think she looks great just the way she is, but would love to see the cosmoline removed and rear springs replaced (to give her the old Mopar attitude) to see what she really looks like.

Larry (Akron)