Re: [FWDLK] "Belvedere brouhaha"

Bill, that car will be the centerpiece, of a museum/collection, not
merely consigned to a remote corner of it.

It will be a major attraction.

It is VERY impressive, and imposing,  when viewed, in person.

There is a real  'wow-factor', to it, especially when it's directly
illuminated, so that all of its flaws and colorful deterioration can be
easily seen, from above, below, and inside it.

I can envision its being display in a semi- darkened area, with its
appearance dominating the scene,  under spot lights, as if it were some
extra-terrestrial  object, with its nose pointing skyward (thanx to the
lack of rear springage).

There really is a lot to look at, on/in the car!

Position LARGE poster sized prints of its "Before" condition (such as
appear, in the Duesenberg Room,  at the Las Vegas' Imperial Palace
Collection) close-by, and you have a very compelling display!

Neil Vedder