[FWDLK] Tulsa and Other Treasures

Put me down for having a great time in Tulsa, I regarded it as a very important event for the Forward Look cars and I was not disappointed. If anyone was in question what a 57 Belvedere looked like they didn't have to look far. The one dug up was not what I had hoped for of course and  yes  it was sad. That being said my feeling is that in this age of cars as art this one is nothing less than a masterpiece of epic forces. The only way it can be outdone is if the Andrea Doria is brought up from the bottom of the Atlantic...... I hope I am around for that one too!  The bonus for me regarding this whole deal was that I really really! enjoyed the people and will be thankful for the memories. When it come to cars though I didn't get to see exactly what I wanted, I saw a lot of time capsules and I am sure that many of us are proud that we provided what Tulsa couldn't.  We are surrounded all the time with plans that have gone down with the ship......and still indeed....I did see a sparkling new 1957 Plymouth in Tulsa on June 16th 2007. Tim In Golden

See what's free at AOL.com.