--- Begin Message ---
  • From: Ron Allyn Swartley <Archangel1390@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2007 10:50:22 EDT

    Hey guys and gals,

                 May I mention something no one is talking about right now. Do you all remember when the movie "Christine" was released the popularity of the 58 Plymouth hit an all time high. Many many 58 Plymouth owners decided to create a "Christine" or at least call their Plymouths "Christine".  Old 58 Plymouths that had been left sitting were all of a sudden brought back to life through restoration. The 57 Plymouth owners said their cars were one of " Christine's" parents, 56 Plymouth owners said their Plymouth were "Christine's" grandparents.
"Christine" clones started to appear everywhere and more 57 and 58 Plymouths got painted the "Christine" color.
                   Well get ready for an instant replay------look for "Miss Belvedere's" to start appearing everywhere.
The owners with the funds to restore their Plymouths will be painting their cars gold with a white side trim and those without money for restoration will probably be covering their old Plymouth with a thin layer of mud which  will probably get more attention than the restored ones. " Miss Belvedere"  clones will start appearing on E bay for sale. At least one Plymouth owner will cover his car with mud and try to sell it on E bay also as a replica or clone, etc,etc.
              Hey, that is ok, because it will put Plymouth in the spotlight big time again and old Plymouths that have been sitting in unrestored condition for years will be restored, because of the suffering of ""Miss Belvedere" many old Plymouths will be saved.!!!!!! Look for the value of 57 Plymouths to start rising almost immediately.!!! I can here the phones ringing at the automotive paint stores with the guys calling saying " I would like to order some 1957  Plymouth Desert Gold paint.!!!!!!!

            Ron Swartley

See what's free at AOL.com.