Re: [FWDLK] Long-stored collector cars

Why don't guys sell them ?
Many reasons, I would guess.
The owners are not all deluded individuals.

I have about 30 cars. It costs a lot to keep a roof over most of them.
I have a couple I want to sell.   For example, I'm keeping my 1955 Coronet.
I also have the '57 Coronet.  This spring, I decided to sell it.

Why don't they sell them ?
Well, sometimes they do. Other times they don't want to sell them.
I decided to sell my 1957 Coronet and no one has stepped up.
It is a two door hardtop.  I would think it is a desirable car.

Where are the interested parties ?

Experienced Mopar people know they can't build them from a catalog and a checkbook.
You know it isn't like a Ford or Chevy.  It can be difficult and frustrating.
We do it because it is very rewarding to do what the common person isn't doing.

The good candidates are usually in Colorado or Kalifornia...  but
this one is right here in Ohio.

Check it out.

Tom S
southern Ohio