[FWDLK] fs set of 4 mint 1958 300D hub caps

[FWDLK] fs set of 4 mint 1958 300D hub caps

    Last week end, at a car show, I came across a gentleman who had a set of mint 1958 300D hub caps which he had installed new on a 1957/58 desoto. He apparently only had them on the desoto for a few weeks when he removed the hub caps to put them in storage till now as he sold the desoto. Anyone interested, please contact me directly before I decide to put them on epay.
    I suppose that they would look pretty good on my 57 dodge custom royal lancer which has 14 inch wheels too.

    Fern