--- Begin Message ---
  • From: esierraadj@xxxxxxxxx (eastern sierra Adj Services)
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2007 20:31:25 -0700
Ron, I looked for failure-surfaces on the trunk (where metal gets
torn/ripped, it should be shiney) and have not seen any evidence of
bright metal edges.

The trunk stayed shut, cause it couldn't stay up!

I'm surprised that the hood moves!

I wonder if anyone tried to close the hood, after it was raised,
initially???

Have you seen any images of it, with the hood down, AFTER the unveiling?

The hinges HAVE to be in shitty condition.

SPEAKING of failure/fracture sites/surfaces, I have not yet mentioned to
anyone, that I noticed the "condition" of the passenger-side interior
door handle, & it's MISSING its lever!

And, if you look semi-closely, you'll see that IT has shiney-metal,
where the lever used to attach to its inner-base, meaning, that one of
Boyd's goons tried to open the door, from "inside:, & promptly
torqued-off the door lever!!!!!