[FWDLK] THE NEGATIVE SIDE OF "MISS BELVEDERE".

[FWDLK] THE NEGATIVE SIDE OF "MISS BELVEDERE".

  The negative side of "Miss Belvedere is with some saying she is the most beautiful 57 Plymouth they have ever saw and that she is a work of art, that they think she is worth $300.000 dollars, etc, they are inspiring a lot of guys to NOT restore their Plymouths, that they were going to restore. My cousin Rick who is a General Motors fan and I were discussing the Tulsa Plymouth, and he asked me " If glorifying the destruction of a brand new 57 Plymouth is considered to be great, and a work of art, and the most beautiful car some Plymouth guys have ever seen-----I am sure all my Chevy buddies would agree with them". What would have been a failure for you Plymouth fans he asked me? He said I'll bet if it was a two foot pile of rust you Plymouth guys would say it was the most beautiful pile of rust, and you guys would have taken thousands of photos of the pile of rust and probably all tried to buy the pile of rust and put it on display.You and your Plymouth buddies are sick puppies Ron.!!!!!!

   Hey guys, I disagreed with my cousin Rick, but he did make me think a little more on the subject.!!!!!?????!!!!! If we make this failure a milestone in Plymouth history, aren't we going in the wrong direction? Aren't we glorifying the hundreds and hundreds of Plymouth rusting in garages, barns, sheds, backyards? Aren't we encouraging the guy who will not sell his rusty deteriorating  Plymouth to someone who will restore it, and making him think it is worth a fortune!!!!!!! This thinking could work against us in the future?????

    Don't get upset----------------just think about it for a minute or two.!!!!!!!!??????

        Ron Swartley

See what's free at AOL.com.