[FWDLK] David R Stragand has sent you a $5 coupon!

[FWDLK] David R Stragand has sent you a $5 coupon!

CafePress.com

Hello from CafePress®

Your friend, David R Stragand, just bought some items at CafePress.com and is sending you this valuable coupon for $5 off a purchase of $50 or more, courtesy of CafePress.

Use it to buy attention-grabbing gear from independent shopkeepers who are unleashing their creativity on millions of unique items in the CafePress Marketplace. Find what speaks to you on a broad range of products -- from apparel, home and office accessories, to music and data CDs, books, prints, posters and cards. You can even make a customized gift through our Create & BuySM service for something uniquely your own.

Just use the following coupon code: MOTIONSHELL Once you've selected your items, you'll be prompted for the code within our checkout process. (You'll need to login with this email address to use the coupon.)

Your "friendly" discount lasts until midnight on Jul 04, 2007.

Please note David R Stragand requested that we send you this coupon. So, your email address is completely secure and private - and offered to no one else. You will not receive any other emails from CafePress.com (unless you opt-in to do so).

Happy Shopping from CafePress!