Re: [FWDLK] Fwd: Re: [FWDLK] Need new Wide Whites

----- Original Message -----

From: "eastern sierra Adj Services"

Diamondback does much more than merely slap on a strip of WWW to their
14" tire, that fits our cars.

There is/are no markings, on the outboard surface of the tire, so that
the result is a very clean, neat, smooth  apearance.

All the tire's information appears in small numbers/letters, on the
blackwall side.

The tread pattern is also very attractive.

Neil Vedder

    ***********************

    I asked this before, but got no reply ....

    Does DB (or anyone else for that matter) make a WW radial that has the
proportions of an original bias ply - say the BFG 760-15's I run on the K-H
wires ?

    Radial tires are great, up to the point they are typically wide, with a
low profile - quite the opposite look of a late 50's standard issue new car
WW.

    Since I have had no need for new WW's in over 10 years - this was about
the time Coker was introducing a squatty looking radial WW - I am clueless.

    Please clue me in !  ;-D

    B.