Re: [FWDLK] Cars we wish we still had (or COULD have bought?)

Re: [FWDLK] Cars we wish we still had (or COULD have bought?)

1988.  1958 Dodge Royal Lancer Sedan D-500, red and white.  I talked to the Colorado Springs owner several times.  I don't know what ever happened to that car.

1989? 1958 DeSoto Fireflite Sportsman Sedan, blue and green about $4,000.  I didn't have enough money back then and it went off to Sweden.

1995. 1958 Dodge Custom Royal Lancer Sedan.  I ran out of storage room and parted the car out.  I rolled the shell of the body and frame out on the street and the police grabbed it the next day.  I still have most of the parts, but boy, do I wish I had kept the car!

1996? 1958 Dodge Coronet Convertible.  It was at an auction house in Denver, but I only saw it when the new owner listed it in Hemmings.  We agreed on a price of $9,000 - but I got cold feet and backed out of the deal.  He sold it to a fella in Ohio for $10,000 the next day.

Mike