Re: [FWDLK] MoPar Oil Filter

Thanks all - I walked in and asked for part number 5281090 and he said "how many do you want, we have boxes full of 'em" - problem solved!  Keep the thread going though, mighty humorous stuff!  I'm still a bit miffed that the Chrysler dealer doesn't have the ability to guide me to a simple spin-on oil filter for a Chrysler product!

Maybe I've just been baptized into the old fart's club.  Maybe there is a parts kid forum where they complain about us!  "Some old fart came in with an Oldsmobile today and asked for a part for a 1958 Plymouth.  Ha!  everybody knows they didn't make Plymouth until '62!  Says so right in the computer!  I tried to talk sense to him but the old fart didn't know up from down.  Who would want parts for a Plymouth anyway.  Old fart should go out and get himself a 1993 Civic if he wants to drive a classic."