Sent: Monday, July 23, 2007 2:46 PM
Subject: [FWDLK] MoPar Oil Filter

I just went to my local Dodge / Chrysler / Jeep dealer to see if they had a MoPar oil filter for my 1958 Plymouth.  They practically shoo'd me out the door and said they couldn't help.  What's up with that?  Anybody out there have a similar experience?  They told me to go to Year One!

Those folks should wander over to their friendly Ford dealer and take notes!  I can pick up a Motorcraft filter for my 1968 Mercury Cougar anytime, in stock, ready, willing, and not too expensive.  Nobody over there looks at me like I just fell off the turnip truck.  We are talking about a spin-on filter for crying out loud!  I think Walter P. himself would say that's no way to run a railroad!

Mike