[FWDLK] '57 Dodge Super D-500

Title: '57 Dodge Super D-500

Hi all,

I am trying to rearrange the engine compartment - which was screwed up by the prior owners mechanic and therefore would very much like to know/see how things were originally.

Little things. Like should the rear air filter canister be hanging left or right? I think right, but I have seen quite some hanging the other way around. Not only Dodges, but DeSotos and Chryslers too.

Also, Ive seen different colors for Dodge air filter canisters. Gold, like Chryslers 300C, black and red. Of course, with any of the cars Ive seen its hard to tell how original it is. Things could be changed or rearranged any time and by any prior owner or mechanic, for whatever (valid) reason. And because the 57 Super D500 is so rare, its very hard to find any information.

Any info and/or pictures will be highly appreciated!

Jim,

The Netherlands

57 Dodge x2