[FWDLK] Susie, the Little Blue Coupe

Yes, Susie's the one!  It's available for free at the following website:

A Disney cartoon about a roadster.  I was three when it came out in 1952, but I still remembered it and it made a big impression on a little car-crazy boy.

Thanx, guys, for finding it!

--Roger van Hoy, Washougal, WA, '55 DeSoto, '58 DeSoto, '56 Plymouth, '66 Plymouth, '41 Dodge