[FWDLK] United airlines discount

Not really forwardlook related (although I bought the tickets to see cars in the US) but I have a $50 discount coupon for United Airlines. I got it after my complaint about the difficulties we had with the handling of our baggage. The discount is only for a trip that starts and ends within the 50 United States which makes it useless to me. The flight has to be booked through http://united.com

It is valid until January 31 2008 and the first one to reply will get the code needed for the discount.

Ron Keij

The Netherlands