[FWDLK] '57 Blevedere rear paint pattern

[FWDLK] '57 Blevedere rear paint pattern

All

Can someone with an original '57 Belvedere with the sportone side strip send me a picture of the rear end of their car.  I painted the rear of my '57 Belvedere convertible with the sportone strip color above the lower stainless strip and I was asked if the paint should end above or below the rear lower stainless strip.  The paint above the strip should be the main body color.  I hope someone is following me with my explanation.  It's a little convoluted.  Please send  off line.  Thanks in advance.

Jimmy=Do you know what I'm talking about?  Do you have an original '57 with sportone in your stock?
John