Re: [FWDLK] My email is NOT working DON'T SEND!!!

Re: [FWDLK] My email is NOT working DON'T SEND!!!

Wayne, check and see if your ISP allowes remote (while on the road) access to your email they are storing while you were away. We do that to read our stuff while on the road, my ISP has a web page access with proper ID and password, that lets me see the stuff that has NOT been delivered to my PC yet. I can read, reply AND DELETE stuff. once in awhile when SBC mucks up I can go there that way, eliminate a lot of the Spam type stuff, and then my email program will then be able to download it like it should

--
Paul Holmgren
2 57 300-C's in Indy