Re: [FWDLK] THIS IS ONE STUNNINGLY BEAUTIFUL CAR.....

Re: [FWDLK] THIS IS ONE STUNNINGLY BEAUTIFUL CAR.....

Brian; your car was a one-of-none ; the selling dealer could have
swapped-out the lower bumpers, after the car arrived, perhaps after the
order was placed, & the dealership was informed that those 'teeth' were
not availabe on anything other than the CRL's & CSierra wagons.

One of the axioms,  in MoPar research is :"never-say-never" ;
mistakes/changes were effected, either intentionally, or accidentally,
with some regularity.

Without having some-sort of Higher-Up contacts, at the factory, Royal
convertibles
and other anomolies, like Custom Royal fin-trim, were not possible to be
ordered
directly, from the factory.

Are you certain that the car was a '57, and not a 1958 Coronet?

Neil Vedder