--- Begin Message ---
  • From: "David Homstad" <dhomstad@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2007 02:04:17 -0600
Neil,

A CRL 2 door hardtop body is about 250 lbs heavier than a 2 door Coronet
sedan. Subtract another 25 each for the aluminum intake and spare tire, 100
for the PowerFlite, 50 for the power steering, 10 for the power brakes, 20
for the heater, and a dash one should weight in around 3400, based on Hot
Rod's test car weigh-in at 3880. The gas tank also holds 120 lbs of fuel,
but we don't know how much was in the test car when weighed.

Dave Homstad
56 Dodge D500