Re: [FWDLK] DOG, and 150 Ponies show!

Well, the rear-gear ratio calculation IS important, as the D500-1's reportedly had to run 4.56 &/or 4.89 gears
in order to be allowed to get down the 1/4 mile using only one gear shift.

So, to validate the D500-1's performance, back in the real world, we need to have the program consider those
particular rear end ratios!!

Neil Vedder

William Huff wrote:
Hi Neil,

It could only make a difference for the two programs that display the final gear ratio, since they are the ones that have the diameter input. The E.T. and speed calculations are not affected by tire diameter in these free and simplistic programs, I already tried that, it is only used for the final gear ratio calculation. I just left it alone after that. The links are supplied if anyone wants to input their own figures.

Bill