[FWDLK] Free football formerly ...Re: [FWDLK] in Re: Let's Make a Deal!

[FWDLK] Free football formerly ...Re: [FWDLK] in Re: Let's Make a Deal!

Ahhh yes...football...I have to start planning that winter 2008 superbowl party for the Green Bay Packers VS. ??? : ) ...of course I will be working on my 59 Ply (qualifier) right up 'til then.
John in WI ... definitely good old fashioned football weather

Good luck, on the NFL Network, we get it, on Dish satellite Network!

Yep: negotiation; and your caught up, in the middle of it! Your provider wonders how many subscribers it will gain, or lose, if it has to raise its subscription rates, to allow
you to watch "Not-For-Long"  football games.