Re: [FWDLK] Bushing.

Andrew, is my previous reply sufficient, or would you prefer an additional comment---

I can't really apologize, because I did email you; why you never received them, I don't know!

But, I'm more than happy to state that you are an honorable person, and a good and true friend,
and that this was all just a misunderstanding---oh, what the hell-k:

I apologize, and c.c. to the List, herewith!

Neil

Andrew Sharpe wrote:
Hi Neil,
Thank you for your replies. As FL members are now jumping on the band wagon regarding you comments, I felt it necessary to post an explanation to the list. I have been open and honest, as I have been with you. I hope you will keep you word to contact the list to retract your statement.

Regards,
            Andrew.