Re: [FWDLK] Life's Lessons/The Shipping News

Re: [FWDLK] Life's Lessons/The Shipping News

OK, so it looks like Neil has come up with something that seems to work. So
I'll try it.

Over five weeks ago, I won an ebay auction from a list member that I met at
the Tulsa event. The auction was for a set of 57-9 12" brake backing plates.
Several emails reminding him that he needs to send these out have gone
unanswered.

Ron