Re: [FWDLK] 58 Plymouth on ebay

Of course, some folks just enjoy bringing the beast back to life. Much more
enjoyable (to me) than dropping a pile of dough on a finished car. Even the
57 Heaven Belvedere that appeared at Tulsa had noticeable bondo in the
eyebrows, as well as poor panel alignment. If I had done the resto on that
car, I would've started out with rust free fenders.

If I didn't already have a 58 Plymouth, I'd seriously consider the Fury
currently on ebay.

If I had the aforementioned pile of dough and a car that needed a full
resto, I'd take it to Tom White in MA. He's the one that did the
Fuel-injected 58 Desoto Adventurer.

Ron