Re: [FWDLK] carnut list

Whoa, down boy......now step away from the computer....Gee Roger, didn't mean to poke ya with that sharp stick.   Mine was simply an observation AND then I took the opportunity to make a shameless business plug.  Have a good weekend.

Gary Stauffer

    I think we are missing the point here.

   No list of sources is going to be complete, no opinion of services rendered universal.  But it is good to hear what people have experienced.  I am 10+ years out since last seriously turning a wrench on my cars.  I used to know all about this stuff but so much has changed.  Now I am so out of touch !  All suggestions are welcome !

    Thanks to all for posting.  I will probably ask again and again and again when things get rolling here.

    B.