Re: [FWDLK] carnut list

Go to the Garage, open a hood, pick up a wrench, you'll figure it out from there......... it's like riding a bike. Nothing has changed, all the stuff is the same on your cars as when you left it. When you want to work on something, go to the FWDLK archives, do a search for that item and read all the old emails FIRST. The answer is probably there.
If you still have questions or need advise, by all means, ASK us.
Ray in Mena