Re: [FWDLK] oil

As I am stuck here in front of the PC digitizing some of 'Dear Ol Ma-Ma's'
record collection (and this last batch is really boring!!!!)
I decided to fire our questions off to STP's customer relations folks like
we did earlier with Shell and D-A.
I shall report back if they reply.

--
Paul Holmgren
2 57 300-C's in Indy

-------------- Original message from Lou <email4lou@xxxxxxxxxxx>: --------------

I've heard all the same things.  I figure its better to be safe and have it.   STP Oil treatment has ZDDP in it according to the label on the front (something like "more ZDDP than competitors" although there is nothing published about how much.

Lou