Re: [FWDLK] Miss Belvedere News

All I know is I had a nearly identical car in 2005 and after the stainless and wings were gone, where did it go?

It's long since went to China and my only regret is sending it at $70 or so per ton instead of $180 or so where it is now.

So I can't criticize the owners of this car one iota. If I had a '57 Plymouth 2dr ht, I'd do anything I could to make it worth more than scrap price less wings+side trim+wondow trim.....

Oh wait, I did, and I ended up scrapping it, and the only thing I should have kept was the roof itself.... I sold the rest later on -

Bill K.