Re: [FWDLK] Miss Belvedere News

In a message dated 6/13/2008 6:37:24 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, dswallace@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
They buried a Prowler prototype in 1998
They didn't buy this one...it will remain the property of Chrysler LLC. after the capsule is opened.  No production Prowlers were available when the 2nd capsule was prepared so in went the prototype which legally can never be titled.  I guess it doesn't mean it can't be donated to a museum.

Vote for your city's best dining and nightlife. City's Best 2008.