Re: [FWDLK] overheating 413. any suggestions?

Re: [FWDLK] overheating 413. any suggestions?

Is the cam in straight up?how about ignition timing, distributor centrifugal advance ok? Is it actually overheating or is the temperature reading just too high? If you don't have one already you should install a fan shroud, the seal on the bottom of the hood should fit snugly against the top of the core support to keep the heated air from being pulled through the radiator again.
215 or 220 degrees isn't really too hot,it will just run more efficiently at that temperature, as long as it doesn't develop vapor lock problems .

Mike