From: Forward Look Mopar Discussion List on behalf of Dave Stragand
Sent: Tue 7/8/2008 4:26 PM
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [FWDLK] CORRECTED - Chryslers at Carlisle 2008

Hi All,

Here is the corrected information.

The Forward Look tent will be in Row ID, #52-53.  This is about 300 feet east of the grandstand stage, where they have the giveaway cars.  (East is towards Gate 2).  We will be with the 1957-59 cars again this year.  The tent is a great hangout and relaxation place after walking the swap meet or show field.  As usual, we will have refreshments, snacks, and first aid supplies like sunscreen.  (It always helps if folks bring folding chairs though!)  We have also invited the Golden Fin Society, 59Plymouth.net, Christine Car Club and Plymouth Central folks to share our tent, as we all have common interests.  Look for the big Forward Look banner and the “Flookerang Pennants” ringing the tent.

I will have a few T-Shirts available at the tent, but they will be in limited supply and sizes.  All designs/sizes of the T-Shirts are always available online at http://www.forwardlook.net/sitestore/gifts .  As a reminder, Clay Wood has graciously donated his famous T-Shirt designs for use in the site store –– they are absolutely FINtastic!!!!

<snip>

JPEG image

JPEG image

GIF image