Re: [FWDLK] More Transmission questions..

Re: [FWDLK] More Transmission questions..

It is my understanding that the torqueconverter has an anti-drainback valve that is supposed to prevent this.  I suppose on a 50 year old car it might not work as well as it did when new.  My 58 DeSoto with Torqueflite does this about every 3d or 4th time it sits for a month or so.  No real rhyme or reason.

Bill Huff