To: <L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, March 19, 2009 4:26 PM
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] From Old Cars Weekly: Delightful, Dependable, De Soto

This car may be all-original, but I didn't know that 1959 Adventurers had 'textured' roofs on them, as this
article so states.

Neil Vedder

Dave Stragand wrote:

*Delightful, Dependable, **De Soto*

[description] <http://links.mkt230.com/ctt?kn=28&m=3971782&r=MTMzNjI5NDU0NQS2&b=0&j=MTExMTgwMzI2S0&mt=1&rt=0>Galen Erb probably never thought he'd still be with the love of his life and the 1959 De Soto Adventurer two-door hardtop she drove when they were dating, but luck has been on his side. Even luckier, his wife and the car remain as good as they were when Galen met them in 1961.

CLICK HERE <http://links.mkt230.com/ctt?kn=28&m=3971782&r=MTMzNjI5NDU0NQS2&b=0&j=MTExMTgwMzI2S0&mt=1&rt=0> to visit Galen and Fay's fabulous De Soto