Re: [FWDLK] Mallory hemi plug wires/Imperial floor extensions

Re: [FWDLK] Mallory hemi plug wires/Imperial floor extensions

Eric,

When I did my Dodge Hemi, I got wires for a 426 Hemi. Before I cut them to length at the distributor end and installed the terminals, I took the sliding plastic boot off and cut off about ½ inch so they would fit under the Hemi plug wire covers.

Below is an email I sent several times to a wire manufacturer. I never received a reply after several attempts, but if all of us sent a similar email, maybe they might take action.

Dave Homstad

56 Dodge D500