Re: [FWDLK] Mallory hemi plug wires/Imperial floor extensions

Re: [FWDLK] Mallory hemi plug wires/Imperial floor extensions

HI Eric I have a 55 new yorker and ordered the same type for my car last summer.   all I did was cut the upper shaft off with a pipe cutter and they are working great.  hot sure if this is someting you want to do but It worked with the wire set I had brought.  good Luck
Chuck Deyoe
1955 new yorker