Re: [FWDLK] dual carb linkage adjustment

Re: [FWDLK] dual carb linkage adjustment

My '57 Fury had the extra hole in the front carb .

Mike

At 01:53 PM 11/22/2009, Paul Holmgren wrote:
Mike Apfelbeck wrote:
Normally, you adjust the link so the throttle blades are wide open on both carbs, with the gas pedal on the floor, the slot in the linkage will enable running on the back primaries in a progressive manner.
Mike

(as Long As You Have the front carb linkage in the 'correct' hole)
on my 57 Chrysler carbs there are 2 mounting hole locations on each carb. The 56 Set and the 58 set of Plymouth, and the 57 Desoto carbs I sold all had the same linkage attachment points I recall.

--
Paul Holmgren
Mine: 2 57 300-C's in Indy