Re: [FWDLK] L-FORWARDLOOK Digest - 23 Nov 2009 to 24 Nov 2009 (#2009-266

Re: [FWDLK] L-FORWARDLOOK Digest - 23 Nov 2009 to 24 Nov 2009 (#2009-266)

Ron...
I have thorougly inspected my aluminum 56 Fury 2x4 manifold and DEFINITELY DOES NOT have a wall between the two carburetor planes. I have had SE

Sent from my iPhone