From: Jan & Roger van Hoy <vanhilla@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sun, Nov 29, 2009 10:46 pm
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] Front seat problem

This might be a long shot, but... the seats in the later MoPars, at least the C bodies around '65 and after, had manual adjustments on the front seat tracks. Two bolts and two slots to raise and lower and/or move front or back. Maybe you could use that sort of seat track on your '59.

--Roger van Hoy, Washougal, WA, '55 DeSoto, '58 DeSoto, '56 Plymouth, '66 Plymouth, '41 Dodge

----- Original Message ----- From: "Nichols" <nick.barb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx