Re: [FWDLK] Front seat problem

Paul Holmgren wrote:
Eastern Sierra Adjustment Svc wrote:

snip

I retrofitted a 57 CHY power bench seat onto my car (complete with the installation of its deep-troughs into the floor pans) and always have its seat height residing at maximum altitude---in this position, the seat is not quite at "chair-height", but, there is not much room to slide my legs under the steering wheel
and the seat cushion.

snip

You DIRTY RAT, that explains why I had to search high, low, far, wide and for ages to locate a power seat mechanism some years ago for my resto project.

I looked at 3 different opertunities to score the stuff, only to find that the FRONT Seat was totally missing. (NOT to mention that it was also missing from the car I bought to actually resto because it needed a lot less metal work then my original car)

:-)

E'Gads Holmes, so ends the 'Case of the Missing Seats'.
What do we Do Next Week?

--
Paul Holmgren
Mine: 2 57 300-C's in Indy